Digital Marketing and Event Officer - International
Under the responsibility of the Marketing and Technical Support Director, you participate in the global digital transformation strategy and improve the visibility and notoriety of the business unit on digital communication channels and at international trade events.
DIGITAL MARKETING (80% of the time)
You will manage our digital marketing projects (websites, CRM marketing - Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint online, Teams), from strategy to implementation, in a dynamic of continuous improvement:
- Propose strategic axes for digital and webmarketing in collaboration with the marketing team
- Implement the digital transformation and support the team in the use of new digital programs (CRM marketing, SharePoint online, migration of our websites to a new corporate template, etc.)
- Coordinate with the corporate team of Web programmers the implementation or update of the various digital tools of the business unit and optimize user experience
- Define and implement performance measurement tools for websites, social networks, emailings
- Propose strategies and tactics in order to recruit and retain new partners and customers (web and CRM), including SEO strategy to improve the online visibility of the business unit
- Manage marketing automation via our Microsoft Dynamics CRM: participate in the creation and circulation of digital materials, and monitor performance
- Generate regular reports in order to optimize the digital marketing strategy.
EVENTS (20% of the time)
Each year, Lallemand Health Solutions participates in an average of six international trade fairs, two to three scientific congresses and organizes one to two internal seminars. We also want to develop webinar-type digital events for our partners, managed through our CRM. You will manage all event projects (on site and online) and ensure their smooth running:
- Registration to annual events, follow-up of all administrative elements with our service providers, including the ordering and delivery of representation elements (stand, equipment rental, rental of additional services on site, printing of documents, preparation and sending of elements of documentation and samples etc.), information to internal teams
- Development and management of digital events such as webinars via our CRM,
- Management of hotel reservations for internal participants for some of these shows and logistical and event organization of internal meetings (Annual Meeting, Sales Marketing Meetings) (Hotels, transfers, restaurants, entertainment, badges, etc.)
- Bac+5 higher education
- Business school type profile or equivalent
- Successful experience of 3 to 5 years in a Digital Marketing and Marketing Project Management position
- You are passionate about Digital Marketing, from a technical and strategic point of view, you cultivate your in-depth knowledge of SEO and growth marketing, you know agile digital project management, social marketing strategies and SEO best practices and SEM
- Ideally, experience in international trade and B2B, B2C experience is welcome
- You have a sensitivity for health products, experience in this sector is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Fluent in English
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and independently within an annual budget and action plan
- Excellent organizational skills to work on several projects at the same time and ability to meet deadlines
- Responsible, service-minded, attentive to detail and motivated by challenges
- Desire to work within an international team dispersed all over the world
- Willing to travel approximately 20-30 days per year (with flexibility), including international travel to Lallemand meetings
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4,500 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Lallemand Health Solutions specializes in the production of probiotics intended to serve the agri-food, parapharmaceutical, and pharmaceutical industries. With its manufacturing processes adhering to the highest standards of quality, the company provides probiotic strains that help millions of people improve their health and well-being.
On top of its extensive portfolio of ready-to-use probiotics (Lacidofil®, Probiokid®, Probio'Stick®, Protecflor®), the Health Solutions branch also tailor-makes unique formulas to respond to clients' unique needs. This process employs the Harmonium, Lafti®, or Rosell® strains.
The Lallemand Health Solutions team enjoys a stellar reputation, as one of the only companies that is authorized to produce the S.boulardii strain. Whether in North America, Europe, or Asia, your next pro-fessional challenge awaits you at Lallemand!
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.