Senior Instructional Designer : E-Learning
- Develop innovative and engaging e-learning modules to increase cognitive understanding
- Design learning objectives, outlines, scripts and storyboards for e-Learning training modules
- Proficiency of the instructional design process and adult learning principles
- Select appropriate learning methodologies that support learning needs and provides an engaging learner experience
- Perform training needs analysis to determine full scope of training required
- Determine learning objectives for the training opportunity to meet the needs of the learner and business unit
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs as well as organize the necessary material into logical educational patterns appropriate for the end users
- Strong questioning, consulting and problem-solving skills from both a business and technical perspective
- Proficient skills using curriculum design tools such as Articulate Storyline 360, Articulate Rise, and the Microsoft Office suite of products to create engaging training and reference material
- Curious about advances in technology and using it to enhance the learner experience
- Commitment to quality and exceptional service
- Familiar with SCORM guidelines
- Perform other duties as needed
- Scripting Storyboard
- Project Management / priorities
- Technical Writing
- Articulate Storyline 360
- Bilingual (French / English)
- Bonnes connaissances du logiciel Adobe After Effects
- 5 years of working experience in instructional design, Adult Education, and/or Training Development, with at least 2 years in an eLearning environment
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4,500 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Lallemand's corporate division encompasses all of the support services offered to our branches. Its goal is to optimize internal processes, ensure that your operation is running smoothly, and that your strategy is well thought-out.
Our corporate branch's head office is located in Montreal, Canada, and relies on a team that specializes in: Management; Finance and accounting; Engineering; Research and Development (R&D); Human Resources (HR); and Information Technology (IT). If you want to help bring enthusiasm, collaboration and innovation to our workplace, we'd love to get to know you!
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.