Platform and Network Administrator
- Maintain in operational condition of our servers infrastructure and network (MOC)
- Provide Level 2 Support to the rest of the organization in the respect of our SLO
- Provide day-to-day support for platform and network operation
- Maintain and support all network hardware, including switches, firewalls, and access
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot HP / Dell
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Windows Server (2012 – 2019)
- Install configure and troubleshoot VMWARE Platform
- Lead implementation projects according to Business demands
- Continuously monitor the capacity and performance of the company's IT resources network, servers, storage,
- Communicate to the manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or Engage in outside‐the‐box thinking to provide high value‐of‐service.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement new technologies and improvements to
- Perform thorough technical analysis of any incident on Microsoft, network infrastructure, and in-house systems and escalate/liaise with other teams/departments when necessary, to resolve an incident.
- Identify service restoration automation opportunities and apply automated response via scripted methods
- Work with all IT teams to achieve our SLO
- Provide after-hours on-call support and other duties as
- Willing to travel to our offices around the world for maintenance,
- 5+ years working experience and good knowledge in a networking environment (Windows 2012/2016/2019 servers with Active Directory in a multi-server’s environment.
- 5+ years’ experience and good knowledge of networking technologies including Cisco, Firewalls, Wireless, Layer 2-3 equipment’s, DHCP, DNS, and LAN security procedures.
- 5+ years’ experience in infrastructure support, design, migration and or implementation of Microsoft technologies including Active Directory.
- 5+ years’ experience in virtualization using VMware platform and VMware vCenter.
- Knowledge of SolarWinds, or similar monitoring platforms
- Knowledge in scripting (Powershell..)
- Knowledge in Veeam backup solution
- Knowledge in Citrix Environment
- REHL or other Linux Distributions
- Microsoft Azure cloud computing service
- Microsoft SQL server
- Knowledge in PowerBI / Power Automate Experience
- Working knowledge performing security tasks and backup procedures
- Bilingual French / English
- Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese
- Sense of initiative, resourcefulness, and autonomy.
- Great team spirit; team player
- Work efficiently / Organized / Good time management.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience with a wide variety of technologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and if required evaluate a new tools or technology
- Must have a strong customer and quality focus
- Be able to work occasionally under pressure
- Travel 10%
- driver's license
- Valid passport
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4,500 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Lallemand's corporate division encompasses all of the support services offered to our branches. Its goal is to optimize internal processes, ensure that your operation is running smoothly, and that your strategy is well thought-out.
Our corporate branch's head office is located in Montreal, Canada, and relies on a team that specializes in: Management; Finance and accounting; Engineering; Research and Development (R&D); Human Resources (HR); and Information Technology (IT). If you want to help bring enthusiasm, collaboration and innovation to our workplace, we'd love to get to know you!
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.