Maintenance PM Coordinator
From August 22, 2022
to November 30, 2022
Country or region
Production / Operations
As soon as possible
Permanent - Full time
Minimal required work experience
Minimal education level required
Monday - Friday day shift (40 hr week)
Based on experience
Competitive social benefits
Maintenance PM Coordinator
- Develop, implement and maintain a spare parts room suitable for the needs of the facility.
- Purchase spare parts as needed to ensure sufficient inventory for routine maintenance and repair of equipment and facility
- Manage spare parts inventory within the computerized system & parts storeroom
- Coordinate external vendors as needed for equipment and facility installation and/or repairs as directed by the plant Maintenance Manager.
- Under the direct supervision of the plant Maintenance Manager, manage the plant PM and WO system. This would include but not be limited to, printing out all PM’s &WO’s, assigning them as necessary, ensuring required parts for PM’s & WO’s are available, closing out all PM’s &WO’s and producing weekly tracking information.
- Under direct supervision of the plant Maintenance Manager, manage the work order system in the E-pac system.
- Perform other work as assigned.
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Proficiency in EPAC CMMS software
- Ability to work cohesively with others
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to document maintenance activities using proper accounts and records
- Working knowledge of GMP's, HACCP, Safety and food safety systems
- Work is conducted in a typical manufacturing environment, permeated by the aroma of yeast.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is: • frequently required to sit, talk, and hear; • occasionally required to walk and stand; • regularly uses hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; • constantly reaches with hands and arms; • occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 100 pounds; • regularly uses close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it was not meant to be all-inclusive of the tasks that may be assigned.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4,500 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Lallemand Baking offers a range of superior quality baker's yeast – both fresh and dry varieties – and specialty ingredients to meet bakers' needs across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Baking cultures and dough conditioners round out our impressive product range.
The Lallemand baking team's many branches collaborate closely to provide innovative products and efficient services, backed by a skilled technical support team in each region of operations.
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.