From October 12, 2022
to November 30, 2022
Research and Development
As soon as possible
Temporary - Full time (12 months)
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Based on experience
Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Program Manager, the Clinical Research Specialist (CRS) will be responsible for the oversight of evidence-based clinical trials of Lallemand probiotic strains and yeast formulations. The CRS will also be responsible for managing clinical trial documentation and implementing applicable regulatory requirement(s). Additionally, the CRS will be responsible for ensuring that all clinical trials are conducted in accordance with ethical principles and following the principles of International Conference for Harmonization Good Clinical Practice (ICH GCP).
▪ Oversee and coordinate clinical trials of the Lallemand Health Solutions clinical portfolio;
▪ Evaluate and manage study budgets and resources;
▪ Take part in the writing and/or revise protocols and other study related documents (Case Report Forms (CRFs), Informed Consent Forms (ICFs), Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP), etc.);
▪ Prepare institutional review board (IRB)/independent ethics committee (IEC) documentation and regulatory applications to ensure clinical trial approval;
▪ Provide administrative support to clinical projects (i.e.; contract negotiations, grant applications)
▪ Coordinate the supply of Investigational Products (IPs) and other study supplies to the clinical site;
▪ Perform search and evaluation of Clinical Research Organizations (CROs), clinical sites, universities or Principal Investigators for potential trials;
▪ Prepare and perform continuous monitoring during the study (i.e.; Site Initiation Visits (SIV), Monitoring Visits (MV), Close Out Visits (COV), monthly updates reports) of CROs, clinical sites, or universities to ensure the conduct of the trial is in accordance with approved protocol/amendments and following GCP requirements;
▪ Write monitoring reports to document site visits and findings;
▪ Coordinate the analysis of study samples;
▪ Take part in analysis of the study results;
▪ Coordinate the redaction of study reports or manuscripts for publication;
▪ Present findings at scientific congresses or meetings;
▪ Design, write and update documentation and templates related to the management of clinical operations;
▪ Assist with other project management duties as assigned by the Clinical Program Manager.
Note: The use of the masculine is used without discrimination and in order to lighten the text.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4,500 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Lallemand Health Solutions specializes in the production of probiotics intended to serve the agri-food, parapharmaceutical, and pharmaceutical industries. With its manufacturing processes adhering to the highest standards of quality, the company provides probiotic strains that help millions of people improve their health and well-being.
On top of its extensive portfolio of ready-to-use probiotics (Lacidofil®, Probiokid®, Probio'Stick®, Protecflor®), the Health Solutions branch also tailor-makes unique formulas to respond to clients' unique needs. This process employs the Harmonium, Lafti®, or Rosell® strains.
The Lallemand Health Solutions team enjoys a stellar reputation, as one of the only companies that is authorized to produce the S.boulardii strain. Whether in North America, Europe, or Asia, your next pro-fessional challenge awaits you at Lallemand!
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
© 2022 Lallemand Inc. All right reserved