From October 12, 2022
to November 30, 2022
Research and Development
As soon as possible
Permanent - Full time
1 to 3 years
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Based on experience
Competitive social benefits
Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Laboratory Manager, the Clinical Laboratory Assistant will support R&D activities of the clinical team and be responsible for method development projects in accordance with internal standard operating procedures (SOPs) and good clinical laboratory practice (GCLP). The role of the Clinical Laboratory Assistant will include, but will not necessarily be limited to:
▪ Develop and validate methods for clinical sample analysis;
▪ Analyze various clinical samples according to standard procedures (e.g., feces, saliva, vaginal swabs, blood, breastmilk);
▪ Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment and records to ensure optimal performance;
▪ Maintain detailed and updated electronic laboratory notebook;
▪ Communicate scientific results through internal reports, posters and presentations;
▪ Maintain laboratory inventory of samples using electronic inventory system;
▪ Perform other laboratory activities to support the laboratory manager and clinical laboratory team;
▪ Maintain a safe and clean laboratory work environment, respecting the internal rules and external regulations;
▪ Assist in development and implementation of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Note: The use of the masculine is used without discrimination and in order to lighten the text.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4,500 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Lallemand Health Solutions specializes in the production of probiotics intended to serve the agri-food, parapharmaceutical, and pharmaceutical industries. With its manufacturing processes adhering to the highest standards of quality, the company provides probiotic strains that help millions of people improve their health and well-being.
On top of its extensive portfolio of ready-to-use probiotics (Lacidofil®, Probiokid®, Probio'Stick®, Protecflor®), the Health Solutions branch also tailor-makes unique formulas to respond to clients' unique needs. This process employs the Harmonium, Lafti®, or Rosell® strains.
The Lallemand Health Solutions team enjoys a stellar reputation, as one of the only companies that is authorized to produce the S.boulardii strain. Whether in North America, Europe, or Asia, your next pro-fessional challenge awaits you at Lallemand!
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
© 2022 Lallemand Inc. All right reserved