From May 11, 2023
to June 23, 2023
Customer Service / Logistic
As soon as possible
Permanent - Full time
1 to 3 years
38.5 hours / week: Mon-Thu 7:30am - 4:30pm, Fri 7:30am - 12pm
Based on experience
The Logistic & Customer Care Coordinator is responsible to ensure a quick and efficient ordering process, from the order reception to its invoicing, and to communicate in a timely fashion with the customers throughout the process, whenever necessary. The Logistic & Customer Care Coordinator will report directly to the Logistic & Customer Care Manager of Lallemand Brewing and his/her main functions will be as follow:
• Reception, process and validation of new orders (intercompany, samples, direct sales).
• Order entry & stock reservation.
• Communication with freight forwarders to get quotes, coordinate freight collection, etc.
• Preparation of shipping / customs documents that are required for EU & international shipments.
• Communication with the customers during the whole process, ensuring his entire satisfaction.
• Communication with the warehouse clerks, ensuring goods are prepared and ready to collect on time.
• Communication with the accounting department.
• Other related tasks.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 5,000 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Our Brewing business unit provides essential support to the brewing industry, thanks to our expertise in nutrition and propagation of different yeast strains. Our impressive range of yeast nutrients helps industrial brewers, microbreweries, and amateur brewers alike achieve consistency across different batches of product.
As a recognized leader in our industry, Lallemand Brewing has offices in every corner of the world. This should come as no surprise, given that our experience with brewing yeasts has been expanding and improving since the 1970s!
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
© 2023 Lallemand Inc. All right reserved