From May 11, 2023
to June 23, 2023
Quality Assurance and Control
To be determined
Permanent - Full time
1 to 3 years
38.5 hours / week
Based on experience
The documentation specialist will report to the Supply Chain Manager of Lallemand Brewing. This person will work closely with QC, R&D, supply chain, marketing departments and with external stakeholders, ensuring the filling and follow up of files with the competent authorities and clients (as identified by management) within the given time frame.
- Respond to customer quality documentation requests such as completing questionnaires and providing technical documentation, certifications, statements, letter of guarantee, certificate of insurance, etc.
- Prepare, upload, organize and keep updated technical documentation in Sharepoint.
- Prepare and update regulatory submission/dossier for products as identified by management.
- Follow priority countries requirements, identifying market access requirements like import rules, labels and prepare draft import documentations.
- Make requests for official and administrative documents to local contacts.
- Follow, identify and obtain the processes for product renewals or variations as well as prepare clients requested documentations to support market access, as requested by management.
- Update the database listing the dossiers and the new requests (Sharepoint).
- Help responding to requests from local authorities ensuring compliance with requirements.
- Update product quality and regulatory documentation such as SDS, TDS and specific certifications (kosher, GMO free, gluten free, etc.)
- Assist relevant departments on regulatory and technical aspects (R&D, Marketing, Sales, etc..)
- Help with regulatory monitoring.
- Attend regulatory committees/working groups of professional associations.
- Contribute to the improvement of the procedures and tools of the business unit.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 5,000 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Our Brewing business unit provides essential support to the brewing industry, thanks to our expertise in nutrition and propagation of different yeast strains. Our impressive range of yeast nutrients helps industrial brewers, microbreweries, and amateur brewers alike achieve consistency across different batches of product.
As a recognized leader in our industry, Lallemand Brewing has offices in every corner of the world. This should come as no surprise, given that our experience with brewing yeasts has been expanding and improving since the 1970s!
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
© 2023 Lallemand Inc. All right reserved