From May 15, 2023
to June 09, 2023
Marketing / Communication
As soon as possible
Permanent - Full time
Based on experience
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Develops and executes the Product Plan for his/her geographical area of responsibility. Decides on the marketing mix (4 P’s) required, taking into consideration the inputs of each relevant area.
- Is responsible for keeping up-to-date Product Documentation files and coordinates with QA and Application to ensure documents are accessible.
- In this role, the SPM supports the Commercial Head of the region in achieving the sales and profit targets of the region in line with 5 Year Plan.
- The SPM participates in Key Account Teams and/or specific regional activities such as Exhibitions/Customer Events/Innovation Days etc.
- Identifies the specific regional market trends that can ultimately lead to new product launches or be used as input for the global innovation plan.
- The SPM is part of the global Innovation, Marketing, and Application Platforms and gives input and support to global initiatives. The SPM can be the assigned Champion for innovation projects and/or execute agreed projects from the Innovation pipeline based on market needs assessment.
- The SPM is the Launch Manager and prepares, executes, and oversees all relevant operational activities related to the launch of the LBS value propositions and their rollout (engaging and motivating sales in this process).
- Together with the application teams and Innovation is responsible for developing M&S tool kits for specific application segments (playbooks).
- Provides external and internal product training when adequate.
- Monitors competition activities.
- Is responsible to define the LBS Communications Plan for his region and to coordinate that with the Marketing & Innovation Director.
- Supports the LBS external partnerships, acquisition opportunities, and the respective integration plans.
- Prepares, submits, and agrees to the yearly LBS Product Plan for the defined areas in line with LBS strategy - including the implementation plan, including the specifics of the marketing mix (the base 4Ps) to execute it.
- Ensures adequate document management of his product range and regulates access to the application and commercial teams. This includes adapting and or preparing & coordinating all external documentation related to his portfolio involving QA where needed.
- Manages the Product Portfolio in all its aspects.
- Responsible for the Communications Plan in his area.
- Supports acquisition projects and integration plans.
- Participants of the LBS partnership, being also responsible for its portfolio management.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 5,000 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Lallemand Baking offers a range of superior quality baker's yeast – both fresh and dry varieties – and specialty ingredients to meet bakers' needs across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Baking cultures and dough conditioners round out our impressive product range.
The Lallemand baking team's many branches collaborate closely to provide innovative products and efficient services, backed by a skilled technical support team in each region of operations.
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
© 2023 Lallemand Inc. All right reserved