From April 08, 2021
to May 31, 2021
Purchasing / Supply chain
As soon as possible
Temporary - Full time (12 months)
1 to 3 years
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Based on experience
Competitive social benefits
▪ Verify the accuracy of purchase order data;
▪ Prepare and print production files;
▪ Evaluate the yield, stability and concentration of different microorganisms when using batches in mixtures;
▪ Perform the calculations of the microorganisms and the excipients required for the preparation of the mixtures according to the master files using Mix Planning (LEMS software);
▪ Prepare documentation for sample requests and follow up;
▪ Participate in the preparation of the schedule of mixtures and capsules for subcontracting;
▪ Update the inventories of microbiological products and the concentrations of the different batches;
▪ Verify the inventory of raw materials when using exception excipients;
▪ Work in close collaboration with the different sectors (production, quality control, sales, etc.);
▪ Participate in physical inventories;
▪ Ensure compliance with C-TPAT, BPF policies, internal procedures and health and safety regulations;
▪ Prepare various reports and statistical production tables;
▪ All other related tasks.
Note: The use of the masculine is used without discrimination and in order to simplify the text.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production and marketing of yeasts and bacteria. The company is comprised of 11 major business units, each focused on specific applications of yeast and bacteria, with activities throughout worldwide. Administrative offices for the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4500 people working across more than 45 countries, on 5 continents.
Lallemand Health Solutions specializes in the production of probiotics intended to serve the agri-food, parapharmaceutical, and pharmaceutical industries. With its manufacturing processes adhering to the highest standards of quality, the company provides probiotic strains that help millions of people improve their health and well-being.
On top of its extensive portfolio of ready-to-use probiotics (Lacidofil®, Probiokid®, Probio'Stick®, Protecflor®), the Health Solutions branch also tailor-makes unique formulas to respond to clients' unique needs. This process employs the Harmonium, Lafti®, or Rosell® strains.
The Lallemand Health Solutions team enjoys a stellar reputation, as one of the only companies that is authorized to produce the S.boulardii strain. Whether in North America, Europe, or Asia, your next pro-fessional challenge awaits you at Lallemand!
© 2021 Lallemand Inc. All right reserved