From April 13, 2021
to May 14, 2021
As soon as possible
Permanent - Full time
4 to 5 years
No minimal requirement
To be determined
Competitive social benefits
• Provide day-to-day support for platform operation requests;
• Manage network operations, support, and maintain servers;
• Maintain and support all network hardware, including switches, firewalls, and access points;
• Manage voice and data connectivity, install, configure, and troubleshoot servers;
• Continuously monitor the capacity and performance of the company's IT resources network, servers, storage, etc.;
• Provide support and training for applications;
• Communicate to the manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays. Engage in outside‐the‐box thinking to provide high value‐of‐service;
• Provide after-hours on-call support and other duties as assigned;
• Analyze, recommend, and implement new technologies and improvements to infrastructure;
• Manage licenses, maintenance contracts, domain registrations and renewals;
• Willing to travel to our offices around the world for maintenance, installation, and meetings.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production and marketing of yeasts and bacteria. The company is comprised of 11 major business units, each focused on specific applications of yeast and bacteria, with activities throughout worldwide. Administrative offices for the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4500 people working across more than 45 countries, on 5 continents.
Lallemand's corporate division encompasses all of the support services offered to our branches. Its goal is to optimize internal processes, ensure that your operation is running smoothly, and that your strategy is well thought-out.
Our corporate branch's head office is located in Montreal, Canada, and relies on a team that specializes in: Management; Finance and accounting; Engineering; Research and Development (R&D); Human Resources (HR); and Information Technology (IT). If you want to help bring enthusiasm, collaboration and innovation to our workplace, we'd love to get to know you!
© 2021 Lallemand Inc. All right reserved