From April 19, 2021
to May 31, 2021
Customer Service / Logistic
As soon as possible
Permanent - Full time
4 to 5 years
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Based on experience
Competitive social benefits
Reporting to the LHS North America Subcontracting Planning Coordinator, the Administrative Assistant, Subcontracting Planning will have to monitor subcontracted productions.
▪ Proceed work orders in the LEMS production system;
▪ Assist the Subcontracting Planning Coordinator;
▪ Create batch headers in LEMS;
▪ Prepare the documentation required for subcontracted production (letter of specification, delivery note, transport bill of lading);
▪ Call the various carriers and follow up on the receipt of subcontracted products;
▪ Proceed batch numbers and print production records for finished products;
▪ Ensure the follow-up of Nicar products in production management;
▪ Proceed the schedules of the subcontracting;
▪ Create new products in Lewis;
▪ Verify the plates and labels from subcontracting;
▪ Verify the inventory transactions in LEMS;
▪ Carry out the cross-verification of the operations of the Planning and Subcontracting Documentalist;
▪ Transcribe the data of the subcontracting in the production file as well as in the summary production file;
▪ Prepare various reports and statistical production tables;
▪ Ensure compliance with C-TPAT, BPF policies, internal procedures and health and safety regulations;
▪ All other related tasks.
Note: The use of the masculine is used without discrimination and in order to simplify the text.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production and marketing of yeasts and bacteria. The company is comprised of 11 major business units, each focused on specific applications of yeast and bacteria, with activities throughout worldwide. Administrative offices for the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4500 people working across more than 45 countries, on 5 continents.
Lallemand Health Solutions specializes in the production of probiotics intended to serve the agri-food, parapharmaceutical, and pharmaceutical industries. With its manufacturing processes adhering to the highest standards of quality, the company provides probiotic strains that help millions of people improve their health and well-being.
On top of its extensive portfolio of ready-to-use probiotics (Lacidofil®, Probiokid®, Probio'Stick®, Protecflor®), the Health Solutions branch also tailor-makes unique formulas to respond to clients' unique needs. This process employs the Harmonium, Lafti®, or Rosell® strains.
The Lallemand Health Solutions team enjoys a stellar reputation, as one of the only companies that is authorized to produce the S.boulardii strain. Whether in North America, Europe, or Asia, your next pro-fessional challenge awaits you at Lallemand!
© 2021 Lallemand Inc. All right reserved