From April 20, 2021
to June 30, 2021
As soon as possible
Permanent - Full time
4 to 5 years
Level 5 (BAC+2)
Based on experience
We recruit for the European region an experienced automation engineer/technician. The candidate will be called upon to intervene on ten sites in Europe potentially.
You are responsible for installing, programming, and maintaining automated equipment or automated industrial systems according to safety rules. You are also in charge of the various automation projects in progress and in the future.
You report to the region's Director of operations. Your assignments are:
- Establish, in connection with operational sites, specifications of the automation operations to be put in place;
- Design systems, install, adjust, and maintain automated equipment used in our production facilities;
- Putting the automation of a project into service;
- Intervene, diagnose, and replace defective equipment. Re-inject backups if necessary, to quickly restart the installation;
- Ensure the evolution and/or improvement of automated systems: Develop or modify automated programs and associated supervisions in accordance with specifications;
- Detect the cause of any automated system malfunction and perform all operations to restore it to working order as soon as possible;
- You may also supervise automation subcontractors at the various sites in question.
The position is based in the country of origin of the candidate. Travel is to be expected in the European area (Germany, England, Italy, Portugal, Poland, Austria, Finland).
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production and marketing of yeasts and bacteria. The company is comprised of 11 major business units, each focused on specific applications of yeast and bacteria, with activities throughout worldwide. Administrative offices for the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4500 people working across more than 45 countries, on 5 continents.
Lallemand Baking offers a range of superior quality baker's yeast – both fresh and dry varieties – and specialty ingredients to meet bakers' needs across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Baking cultures and dough conditioners round out our impressive product range.
The Lallemand baking team's many branches collaborate closely to provide innovative products and efficient services, backed by a skilled technical support team in each region of operations.
© 2021 Lallemand Inc. All right reserved