ERP Project Manager
The Project Manager plays a key role in the success of the projects. S/he will be focused on the coordination various ongoing projects. To be considered for this role you must be a proactive individual with excellent communication skills and a high level of initiative. Candidates for consideration should have relevant ERP experience and education. S/he will work closely with business partners, architects, the development team and managers.
With project delivery teams:
- Lead and drive implementation of technology projects based on project objectives and business requirements.
- Organize and manage project meetings and kickoff.
- Utilize internal project management tracking and reporting tools to keep the project status current.
- Manage service delivery during project execution and the communications.
- Handle multiple small to medium size projects at the same time, or 1 to 2 of larger size projects demanding more day to day involvement.
- Review project deliverables to ensure they are evolving in line with the requirements.
- Promote a positive business relationship in order to create a good basis for future projects, whereby the project success must be the primary focus of his activities.
- Identify and manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serve as a point of contact for project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needed.
- Motivate people involved in the project to complete tasks on time.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, management, engineering, computer science or a related discipline.
- Experience in ERP and applications (Finance, Inventory and HR).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a project manager.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience participating in the delivery of technology-based solutions.
- Experience with agile methodology is a great asset.
- PMP certification an asset.
- Versed in Microsoft environment (SharePoint, Team Foundation, Project, etc.).
DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Ability to influence, persuade and initiate change.
- Ability to set priorities and to perform tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive background in a collaborative, team-run environment.
- Good judgment and discretion in dealing with sensitive situations.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Stress tolerance.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English.
- Fluency in spoken and written French and English
- Good judgment and discretion in dealing with sensitive situations
- Extensive background in a collaborative, team-run environment
- Ability to set priorities and to perform tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence, persuade and initiate change
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Stress tolerance
- Ability to travel as required
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production and marketing of yeasts and bacteria. The company is comprised of 11 major business units, each focused on specific applications of yeast and bacteria, with activities throughout worldwide. Administrative offices for the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4500 people working across more than 45 countries, on 5 continents.
Lallemand's corporate division encompasses all of the support services offered to our branches. Its goal is to optimize internal processes, ensure that your operation is running smoothly, and that your strategy is well thought-out.
Our corporate branch's head office is located in Montreal, Canada, and relies on a team that specializes in: Management; Finance and accounting; Engineering; Research and Development (R&D); Human Resources (HR); and Information Technology (IT). If you want to help bring enthusiasm, collaboration and innovation to our workplace, we'd love to get to know you!