To receive raw materials utilized in the processing of yeast and to facilitate the shipping of
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Accuracy and attention to detail; logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrated skill to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Working knowledge of and ability to safely operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, including telephone, calculator, computer, printer, and copier.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal/external customers.
- Ability to develop and maintain productive and positive relationships with transportation vendors and other employees.
- Work is conducted in a typical manufacturing environment, permeated by the aroma of yeast.
- Work in the manufacturing plant requires hearing protection.
- Work requires occasional exposure to the elements and seasonal changes in temperature.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is: • frequently required to sit, talk, and hear; • occasionally required to walk and stand; • regularly uses hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; • constantly reaches with hands and arms; • occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 100 pounds; • regularly uses close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it was not meant to be all-inclusive of the tasks that may be assigned.
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4,500 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Lallemand Baking offers a range of superior quality baker's yeast – both fresh and dry varieties – and specialty ingredients to meet bakers' needs across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Baking cultures and dough conditioners round out our impressive product range.
The Lallemand baking team's many branches collaborate closely to provide innovative products and efficient services, backed by a skilled technical support team in each region of operations.
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.