Maintenance PM Coordinator
To purchase, catalogue & maintain an appropriate inventory of spare parts, and manage the E-pac CMMS program.
- Develop, implement and maintain a spare parts room suitable for the needs of the facility and its cleanliness.
- Purchase spare parts as needed to ensure sufficient inventory for routine maintenance and repair of equipment and facility
- Manage spare parts inventory within the computerized system & parts storeroom
- Coordinate external vendors as needed for equipment and facility installation and/or repairs as directed by the plant Maintenance Manager.
- Under the direct supervision of the plant Maintenance Manager manage the plant PM and WO system. This would include but not be limited to, printing out all PM’s &WO’s, assigning them as necessary, ensuring required parts for PM’s & WO’s are available, closing out all PM’s &WO’s and producing weekly tracking information.
- Under direct supervision of the plant Maintenance manage the work order system in the E-pac system.
- Perform other work as assigned.
- Work is conducted in a typical indoor environment, permeated by the aroma of yeast manufacturing, with significant temperature variances.
- Work within the manufacturing plant requires hearing protection.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficiency in EPAC CMMS software
- Must have good computer knowledge and be able to work with Microsoft Programs
- Ability to document maintenance activities using proper accounts and records and communicates activities
- Working knowledge of GMP, HACCP, Safety as well as food safety systems
- Ability to work cohesively with others
- Ability to prioritize tasks and good time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail; logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Occasionally required to sit, talk, and hear
- Frequently required to walk and stand
- Regularly uses hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls
- Constantly reaches with hands and arms
- Frequently lifts and/or moves up to 50 pounds
- Regularly uses close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- May be required at times to work weekends and overtime
Lallemand is a privately held Canadian company founded in the late 19th century, which develops, produces, and markets microorganisms for various markets. The administrative offices of the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 4,500 people working in more than 45 countries on 5 continents.
Lallemand Baking offers a range of superior quality baker's yeast – both fresh and dry varieties – and specialty ingredients to meet bakers' needs across North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Baking cultures and dough conditioners round out our impressive product range.
The Lallemand baking team's many branches collaborate closely to provide innovative products and efficient services, backed by a skilled technical support team in each region of operations.
Please take note that accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.